Terms and conditions for vendor
As a vendor we give guarantees in these sectors towards our customers:
- We assure consistently high standards of quality, predictable deliveries, an adequate amount of product service, and dependability.
- We provide invoice list by including these areas, name of vendor/company, address of our company, phone number, invoice number, delivery date, description of items we are going to deal with, the quantity of each item with the extended subtotal amount that reflects the agreed-upon invoice for each item.
- The product must be checked before delivery and assure all the clearance.
- All deliveries will be done within the time period mentioned in the agreement but if any issues happened vendor will contact the customer and as per the decision further work will be done.
- No deliveries will happen without proper inspection and the vendor is bound to give all the details of the work done before delivery over the phone or by mail, website, or app.
- If anything, missing from the customer’s preference vendor will be bound to do the reformation again within the next time limitation.
- All pricing will be agreed upon before delivery.
- If the asset of the customer will suffer any damage vendor will be liable for that certain and specific damage only.
Terms and conditions for Customers
As a customer they need to agree upon some rules and policies:
- Customers need to give all details like name, phone number, address (office, home, or any permanent residence)
- Booking must be done by in-person, telephone, or by way of the Facebook page by giving details information, or by app and website too.
- After confirmation of booking customer need to provide the lists of work they want us to be done by us as like, what work customers want to be done and their requirements, the make, model and the area of the vehicle on the gearbox, details of the covering the vehicle or the gearbox
- The vendor will let the customer know about the estimate verbally or by email.
- After confirming the estimation, we shall confirm the booking to the customer and deliver the product as soon as possible within the required time and if any changes happened, we will let the customer know about that.
- Customers may accept an estimation in person or by email, telephone, or via the Facebook page.
Payment policy for the customers:
- Payment should be completed within 8 working days.
- If any delays happened by the customer within the time period, we will send 3 days notice period.
- After completing the notice period if the customer fails to complete the payment the asset will be used for our company as a rent a car service until they paid the full payment and also 4% interest will be added to that for each day until the payment fulfilled.
- If any parts need to change at that time customer need to pay for that certain part’s price first before delivery.
We assure that we will provide full privacy to our customers in those areas:
- Customer’s details will be highly confidential we won’t disclose any kind of information as customers requirement.
- Under property laws, all the products or assets of customers will be taken care of.
- No third party can be included in this matter if not the customer wants.
- According to the Constitution of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, every citizen shall have the right to the privacy of his correspondence and other means of communication. This provision is included in the chapter of fundamental rights so the state is bound to implement the privacy of citizens.
- The Right to Information Act, 2009, any authority is not bound to disclose any information which may reveal the privacy of one’s life, any information which may endanger life or physical safety of any person, or any personal information protected by any law. That means anybody cannot get any information regarding privacy or personal data.
- The Information and Communication Technology Act, 2006, data means any information, knowledge, facts, concepts, or instructions which are prepared in a formal manner and are intended to be processed, is being processed, or has been processed in a computer system or computer network, in any form including computer printouts, magnetic or optical storage media, punched cards, punched tapes or stored in the internal memory of the computer. Although this is not the definition of personal data but it can be used to protect personal data as well.
- Personal information of an individual collected for a particular purpose is commonly misused for other purposes, like direct marketing without the consent of the individual. Some internal confidentiality standard within the system is required so that personal information of an individual does not get transferred to others easily causing irreparable distress or embarrassment.”* So it has to be clear in the new law that personal information of an individual collected for a particular purpose should be used for that particular purpose.
- Bangladesh is well protected by virtue of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Act, 2006 to bring proceedings against perpetrators of such intrusion and unauthorized access, what it fails to take into account is that these perpetrators carry out their operations anonymously and thus, in most cases, it is difficult to identify them. In other words, a preventive framework at the pre-breach level is simply non-existent. There is some protection ensured by various Acts and Regulation on piecemeal nature, however, there is no comprehensive data protection for consumers and the general public for their non-electronic data provide to various organizations, companies, and corporations.
- We occasionally contract with other companies to provide services (such as data management, web analytics services, and technical infrastructure services) on our behalf. We may provide these companies with access to your Personal Information where necessary for their engagement. These companies are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information and are prohibited from using it for any purpose other than that for which they are engaged by us.
- In the conduct of our business, we may sell some of our assets (as part of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of our assets, or similar transaction or proceeding). Information collected from users of the Service, including Personal Information, could be transferred as part of such transaction. By submitting your Personal Information through the Service, you agree that your information may be transferred to third parties under such or similar circumstances.
- We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the Service after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised Policy. If the changes are material, we may provide more prominent notice or seek your consent to the new policy.
- For as long as your personal data is stored in our internal systems, we will ensure that this data is permanently updated, in order to ensure its accuracy. This practice is implemented to respond to the GDPR requirement but also to enable the necessary matching of your professional profile in relation to requests from our clients. Therefore, you will be able to update the information on your profile directly on the Translation Management System or by informing our responsible person.
- You are entitled to demand from us that we restrict the use of your personal data in the event of your claiming that the personal data we possess about you is incorrect or incomplete, or in the event of your objecting to us processing it. The restriction will limit the use of your data solely to storage and will apply until the correctness of the data is established or it is determined that your interest outweighs our legitimate interest. If you are entitled to have the data we have about you erased, you may instead request us to restrict the use of the data to storage only.
- If the customer does any kind of illegal issues with us we will assure you that we will strongly take legal action against any customers.
Mechanic koi will ensure the privacy of our app and website users:
- Personal information, professional information, user name, password, email id password, or any kind of confidential information will be highly secured by the laws of the mechanic koi team.
- User content like photos, comments, and other material will not be disclosed.
- Communication between the app, website, and the customers will be highly protected by the laws of our company.
- Depending on your device’s settings and permissions and your choice to participate in certain programs, we may collect the location of your device by using GPS signals, cell phone towers, Wi-Fi signals, Bluetooth, or other technologies. We will collect this information, if you opt-in through the app or other program (either during your initial login or later) to enable certain location-based services available within the app (for example, locating available lodging closest to you). To disable the location capabilities of the app, you can log off or change your mobile device’s settings.
- For our mobile apps, you can view and manage notifications and preferences in the settings menus of the app and of your operating system.
- If we are processing your personal information on the basis of consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that occurred before you withdrew consent and it will not affect our processing of your personal information that is conducted in reliance on a legal basis other than consent.
- We want you to feel confident about using our platform and all associated tools and services, and we are committed to taking appropriate steps to protect the information we collect. While no company can guarantee absolute security, we do take reasonable steps to implement appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process.
- We may update this Privacy Statement in response to changing laws or technical or business developments. You can see when this Privacy Statement was last updated by checking the “last updated” date displayed at the top of this Statement.